The Office Hallway is a long hallway, connecting the Office on its left, to the Furnace Room on its right. Its floor is made out of the common gray tiles seen elsewhere, and the walls are made out of the similarly common red-ground texture. The player's footsteps echo here.
The hallway itself is somewhat wide throughout, before narrowing into a one "block" wide passageway at the left. It contains 5 groups of pieces along the way:
- Group of 5 at the left passageway, in a 1-2-2 layout due to the narrowing path
- Group of 6 left of the center, in a 3×2 rectangle
- Group of 4 in the center of the hallway, in a 2×2 square
- Group of 8 right of the center, in a 4×2 rectangle
- Group of 4 at the right passageway, in a 2×2 square
In Petscop 2, Paul walks through this hallway to the left as he approaches the Office. The phone within the Office can be heard ringing early in, and grows louder the closer he gets to the door. He collects all of the pieces in this room as he travels through it.