The loading screens tend to mimic the places they are displayed in, to some extent; the Gift Plane ones are bright and wite, the Even Care ones are a bit more pink and busy, and the ones on the Newmaker Plane and Under the Newmaker Plane tend to be much darker, often extremely hard to see without brightening the image.
Loading screens displayed in the Gift Plane section.
Gift Plane / New File
Pink "Loading!" text on a purple platform, with a Gift Plane gift box behind it.
Shown when entering the Gift Plane, for example after creating a new save file.
- Petscop 1, 0:49, after starting a game
Pink "Loading" text on a checkerboard background, with a wavy filter applied. Shown when entering Even Care.
- Petscop 1, 1:46, when entering Even Care from the Gift Plane
- Petscop 9, 10:09, when entering through the Even Care Back Door
Even Care (Demo)
Empty Newmaker Plane
What appears to just be a picture of the Newmaker Plane. Shown at various times along with the above image.
- Petscop 2, 11:24, when leaving the Under the Newmaker Plane for the Windmill area
- Petscop 6, 4:21
- Petscop 9, 3:00, after a jump cut from Mike's Grave
Shadow Monster Man Path
A very dark descending path, with a door forward and a door to the right; the right door is emitting a very faint red light. Likely a reference to the Shadow Monster Man "glitch" in the Flower Shack entrance in the Mike's Grave area.
A very thick, black circle, on a bright pink background, somewhat resembling the bottom of a PlayStation™ disc.
- Petscop 6, 1:54, when Marvin spins the camera by the windmill around and places graphic tiles everywhere
A very dark, birds-eye-view picture of the Quitter's Room furniture, as seen from the left (correct) half of the room. Interestingly, the Amber's Room icon cube from Petscop 10 does not appear to be present.
- Petscop 2, 1:02, when entering Under the Newmaker Plane from the Newmaker Plane, after leaving Even Care
- Petscop 8, 2:34, when entering the Newmaker Plane from Under the Newmaker Plane and chasing Marvin
A very large picture of the blue cone piece, bright enough to be somewhat visible without squinting.
- Petscop 9, 7:17, when leaving "her" room in the Child Library for the Gray Party Room
- Petscop 10, 1:20, when loading a saved game that starts in the Warp Room in the Gray Party Room