|The Newmaker Plane|
The Newmaker Plane is a large, possibly endless, expanse of green grass, shrouded in constant darkness. Under it, possibly unsurprisingly, is the Under the Newmaker Plane area.
Due to its nature of being a large, open area, with little to no waypoints, it is unknown if it is one singular Plane, or multiple, disconnected, Planes. That some locations tie into one another can at least group some of them into "sections".
Some of the locations on the Newmaker Plane can be tied together by their co-existence with other locations, and the ability to walk between them. For some locations, there is no clear evidence that you can reach another group from the location you are currently at.
- First group
- The Even Care Exit and Cellar Door can be found from one another
- Following the path through the cellar door through Under the Newmaker Plane exits at the Back Stairwell Exit
- As the TOOL Room and Camera are in the same spot above and below the Newmaker Plane, and you can walk from the Furnace Room (through the cellar door) to the back stairwell exit without issue, it's reasonable to assume you can potentially walk between the above-ground entrances as well
- This group also includes the Windmill, reachable by going west from the Back Stairwell Exit to the Camera and then north
- Second group
Not an exhaustive list, but makes creating a definitive map of this area difficult.
Entrances and exits
- Apparently one-way path from the Even Care Lobby to the Newmaker Plane Even Care Exit, after putting in the cheat code
- A building with a door to the Even Care Back Door, which leads to the Even Care Lobby
- The Cellar Door, which is unlocked at the start of Petscop 2 via unknown means
- The Back Stairwell Exit, which faces opposite the Cellar Door and does not appear to actually have a door
Points of interest
- A Gray Wheel on a pedestal
- The Newmaker Plane Road, south of the Frozen House
- The Black Gate, on the road, left of the Frozen House
- Paul appears on the Newmaker Plane outside of the Even Care exit, after putting in the Cheat code. He wanders around aimlessly until finding the locked Cellar Door.
- Paul is only on the upper Newmaker Plane area for a brief moment before the Cellar Door opens and he descends through it Under the Newmaker Plane via the Cellar Door Stairway.
- Paul ventures up through the back stairwell to another Newmaker Plane doorway, the Back Door. He examines the Camera and Windmill.
- After watching the screen in the TOOL Room showing the Windmill, and seeing Marvin do his thing, he returns topside to visit the Camera and Windmill.
- As a result of Marvin's manipulation, Toneth appears, and is later caught, south of the Camera.